I could go on all day about “cool” things I think should be added but I’ll stick with some basic additions/fixes that would be really nice to current gameplay.
- Once a door is destroyed, I can’t put another one in it’s place.
- It’s a royal pain in the butt when people build stuff attached to my base, I put something somewhere wrong and can’t change it without rebuilding or people put pillars in the middle of foundations. Removable built items would be fantastic. Maybe require a toolbox or something of the nature? Even if the removed item is destroyed, its better than spending hours on a build to have it massacred by other people attempting to raid or indecisive building.
- Zombies and animals can hit you from ~10 feet away. Could we make it so they have to get within actual arms length? I know zombies will be removed but until then it would be a nice change.
- Moveable storage boxes would be awesome. Building a house with a bunch of storage only to expand and have to build more boxes sucks.
- When putting a door in place, it has to be just right or it will glitch on some whacky axis.
These would be a good start for me.
If someone has already suggested all or some of these, sorry for the extra post but at least it shows more support. I’m not going to take all day to search for every listed item.
Lastly, please and thank you.