Batman Arkham Asylum Demo Ragdolls

Is there anyone willing to rip some of the models from the Arkham Asylum demo, and create ragdolls out of them? The game’s using UE3, so I don’t think it’d be that difficult to get a hold of the models. Right now, I only request Batman, The Joker, and Commissioner Gordon, But other models would be appreciated. Thanks.
(demo available on the Steam Store)

Reference Pictures:

[media]http://i.neoseeker.com/p/Games/PC/Action/Adventure/batman_arkham_asylum_image_1mP3t9KgsW9TGG5.jpg

That would be cool, didn’t actually know the demo was out goes to download demo

I’ll see if my Unreal model exporter does anything.

Edit: I’ve had a look and can view some sort of 2d character picture files but cannot find the models (and the most promising UPK wont let me look in it), so if you have any idea which UPK file the models are in please let me know.

A Batman model has been requested several times. I know there is a shitty one made, but I think this Batman is the best so far. Would be cool if someone ported him.

In the words of The Lonely Island: “And i jizz, in my pants.”

As I said, I need to know which file its in first.

I’ve searched a little and the only file I could find was on titled BatmanDamage1_SF.upk. I have no experience with UE3, so I’m unaware of what a .upk file is exactly. If you haven’t found that file, it’s in the steamapps/common/batman arkham asylum - demo/BmGame/CookedPC/Packages/Characters/ folder.

That was the file I was referring to as wouldn’t let me look in it, gives this error with my extractor:

******** BatmanDamage1_SF ********

WARNING: ArrayProperty "USkeletalMesh::Stretches" was not found
ERROR: Package "BatmanDamage1_SF.upk": wrong export index 30
TArray::Serialize <- USkeletalMesh::SerializeSkelMesh3 <- USkeletalMesh::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh'BatmanDamage1_SF.Batman_Skin_DS1', pos=139E, ver=576/21 <- UObject::EndLoad <- UnPackage::CreateExport:BatmanDamage1_SF.upk:6 <- LoadWholePackage <- Main

TArray::Serialize <- USkeletalMesh::SerializeSkelMesh3 <- USkeletalMesh::Serialize <- LoadObject:SkeletalMesh'BatmanDamage1_SF.Batman_Skin_DS1', pos=139E, ver=576/21 <- UObject::EndLoad <- UnPackage::CreateExport:BatmanDamage1_SF.upk:6 <- LoadWholePackage <- Main

haven’t a clue what that all means though (or why it appears to be the same thing 3 times), also I get the same error (but once) for the Batman_Skin_DS1 mentioned as being inside (and this was only from a command to list what was in it). I’ll have a dig through the other UPK files tommorow maybe see if I can find the trophy models (As I think they would be best for ragdolling).

I can however view the Bio pictures (and possibily extract them, I haven’t tried), but I think I mentioned that above (I can’t see the other posts in the advanced post screen).

It’s the same as the Watchmen game. All graphics, nothing else. THE VOICE ACTING IS THE WORST I’VE HEARD!! You don’t get to do anything, I mean where is the FUN in it? I’m not sitting and kick, punch, kick, punch, tool use for however many hours it is. I’m not bashing the models, I’m bashing the game. Anyway, yeah, I wouldn’t mind the models.

Were you talking about the Watchmen game or Arkham Asylum? Because I thought the acting in Arkham was pretty decent, and game play seemed pretty solid as well.

Do not judge too quickly, the voice acting wasn’t bad, the fighting was fluid and awesome to watch, there will be more things to do in the full game, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I would like to see a batman and joker model from this came appear on these forums.

I thought hanging thugs from the rafters and sneaking up behind them and siliently taking them out was quite fun myself. Also the detective mode is a very interesting idea, as that isn’t a very common thing to see in games (things that require much thought that is). Also the a.i is quite sophisticated as you can intimidate and panic the enmies which changes how they act. (Isn’t this slightly off topic?)

Working on it.

unreal model viewer

Thats the program i’m using, thanks for the link though :smiley: What on earth are they going on about here? http://www.gildor.org/smf/index.php?topic=187.0

Edit: I think I may have found the trophies but they seem to be a map file @.@

So these are being made? Which ones?

Any I can find lol (though i’d need help rigging/ragdolling).

I WANT JOKER!
seriously that joker model is like sex

Was.

http://gnews.com/entertainment/Images/2009022223265416/Heath_Ledger’s_Joker_Wins_Oscar_xlarge.jpg

No I like the old joker better
Heath did it great no doubt
however i love the skin-bleached-was-a-normal-person-then-batman-fucked-him-up-andthen-he-went-crazy one

I say, for the next film, have Mark Hamel in the Ledger make-up!

Can anyone tell me if there is an Unreal Editor for UT3 like there is for UT2004 as I haven’t found anything that looks like it (do I need to find it on the disk like UPaint or something?) as i think it might help to get at this stuff.

And while i’m on the subject of UT3 i’d like to show these off as i’m very pleased with how I managed to port them earlier :smiley:

(Sorry if these are in the wrong place and I was meant to make a new thread or something, though i’m just porting them to see if I can really :D)