Battlefield 2 Shotgun Models and Textures.

Hey there. I’ve got another project under way, and I am in need of a couple models with their textures from Battlefield 2. I did some searching around and couldn’t find what I was looking for, so I thought I’d make a request in hopes that someone can help me out.

The models I am wishing to use for my next project are the M11-87 shotgun and the NOR982 shotgun. Reference pics below:
M11-87

NOR982

I would rip them myself, but unfortunately I do not have the game, nor do I have the money to buy the complete collection on Steam. I would also like to request that the models be in .SMD format if that isn’t too much to ask. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me out with this.

Bump.

Bump. I’m hoping someone can assist me with this.

Check that stuff out, you can find here your N982 and other BF2 stuff:

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1065489

When I downloaded that the first time, I didn’t see the models I was looking for in there.

-Edit-

I decided to redownload the pack since I’ve noticed several of my downloads not finishing properly, and I found the model. Now I just need the M11-87.

Bump. Even though I edited my last post to say it, I am still trying to get the M11-87 model.

Last Bump. I’m guessing nobody has the M11-87 and its textures?