Bear Grylls Survival Server! (New) [200 Slot No Lag]

Hello, Fellow Rusters! I know there’s a bit of a problem with finding good servers on Rust… It has happened to me and many other people one time or another.
But I am proud to announce that I have finally purchased a Rust server! I am extremely strict and forbid any admin abuse, including spawning in items and so on.
If I do catch an admin doing anything abusive in that nature, I will revoke their rites & privelages. For hackers, there’s no excuse… it’s just an
instant BAN.

If you’d like to play on our server, here’s the information to find it, or just join via the F1 Menu (Console).
IP: 192.200.113.42
Port: 28115

Name of server (Searching via multiplayer list)
Bear Grylls Survival Server

Admins: DjFortify
LtKibbles
Dawaffles

The server is located in the U.S. but has connectivity from EU, AU, and of course U.S.

Reasons to play on my server

*No admin abuse is tolerated
*No lag (At All)
*200 Player Slot
*24/7 Dedicated
*Very active admins
*Friendly community members
*Compensation for wipes (Not exact items but much better than losing it all)
*Rewards for getting certain amounts of friends to play

• Get TWO friends on = 2 C4 (Each Friend), 1 P250, 30 Cooked Chicken, 2 F1 Grenades.
  • Get FIVE friends on = 10 C4, 5 P250’s, 125 Cooked Chicken, 8 F1 Grenades, 4 Wooden Foundations (With the other neccessary building supplies)
    *Friendly Admins
    *Responsive, and Responsible Admins
    *The owner has owned many servers before this, and knows how to manage a server properly
    *We do not do random wipes, we talley up votes and if majority rules, that is what it sticks to. (Monthly wipe votes)