Bed/Sleeping Bag Issue...

Hi,

For some reason I’m not spawning from either the bed or sleeping bag. I have played on two servers and always spawn away from where they are placed. I am fully aware of the cool-down period for bags. Tried multiple bags and moving them about, all to no avail.

When I die, I get the usual splash screen with the words Respawn At A Camp in the lower right hand corner. I watched a few YouTube vidios and saw that an options box came up in the center of the screen. I have never had this myself though.

Any ideas?

“Respawn” and “At A Camp” are two different options. Which one are you clicking?

Excellent! I was seeing it as one button and just hitting Respawn.

Many thanks for that, Voodoo :smiley: :rock:

Np! However, if you again find yourself spawned alone in the green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you were raided, and were already dead! :slight_smile:

yeah, they need to make that a bit more “obvious”

Not hard to figure out if your bed has been broken or not hit F1 type suicide and then click at a camp if you don’t spawn are your bed/sleeping bag then it has been destroyed which 9 times out of 10 means you have been raided. You do not have to be a genius to figure that out.