Been working on a mall for s&box

Starting with Kentucky Fuck!

20 Likes

Looks cool :+1:

2 Likes

Can you give some depth to the gum underneath the table? This is what source 2 was made for. :eyes:

2 Likes

3D gum you say? :thinking:

2 Likes

3D accelerated, displacement mapping, HDR, W buffered, tessellated, reflecting tasty gum

3 Likes

The gums are a nice touch, but needs some depth :smiley:
Also, what would be the purple squeezer :thinking:

1 Like

Just demonstrating the tinting. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sexy, are you just mapping straight out of HLA’s tools with your own content? If so I should probably start doing that aswell, assuming HLA .vmaps will be compatible/or probably directly portable to Sbox Hammer

1 Like

Yup! Making my own models as I go along.

1 Like

Nice textures, you made them ?

Great work man!! Looking forward to giving this a try once it comes out. Also let me know if you want to do sort of a collaboration.

1 Like

Nah, but I plan on honing my skills with Substance Designer eventually. Textures.com is glorious, I don’t mean to hail corporate but their credit packages are decent.

1 Like

looks great, keep it up dude

1 Like

Actually, you know what; I might as well make it so you can take the gum off and eat it :}

1 Like

Yes please do :wink:

1 Like

I recommend 3dassets.one too, big ol’ unified site for sourcing free PBR materials, you don’t have to deal with any payments and most of the websites it draws from have up to 8k resolution textures.
Definitely my go-to source for PBR materials

1 Like

That’s awesome, good job! I love the level of detail.

1 Like

This post makes me feel a little less concerned about where S&Box is going, good job.

1 Like

Haven’t worked on much, but it’s something!

hlvr_dSIVyq25PO

coffee can is a wip

and so is the coffee shop

8 Likes

would be nice if displacement mapping was a thing in alyx source 2

2 Likes