Before I buy.

I would like to know how this works.

Let’s start with what obvious.

1. I understand the auction system and I love that the keys they deal out are limited :smiley:

2. When I buy I buy with PayPal for the amount it was when I clicked the buy button…
    —+After I buy±–

3. will it redirect me to a page with my key? Or will it prompt me to enter an E-mail that it will send the code to?

Any help would be nice I just don’t want to fu*k up and waste 30$

Thanks -Jerry.

Hey Jerry.

Go ahead an press the buy button now and explore i promise they can’t just randomly charge you :wink:

It redirects you to a page where you choose your purchasing items and in the top right corner it tells you how much you’re buying the game at i.e $24 etc…

You can choose to use paypal or debit/credit card and a few other options once you have filled out those details, you will be sent an email with your unique game voucher/code go to playrust.com and register your account using this code. After that you will be sent a password to log in (You can change the password when you log in and i recommend you do).

Thats all there is to it. Have fun with the unique auction. Good luck with it :slight_smile:

Just note that VAT is not included in the auction price. I got mine at 42 euros and ended up paying 54 euros.

Thanks. I still have the question of will it ask me my email or will it send it to the email linked with my PayPal?

In my experience i paid through a debit card so it asked for my email.

http://www.playrust.com/buy/ Everything is writed down.

The key will be send to your paypal email. Then, u can create an account with another email address, if u want to.
Use this link: