Bellator Empire | RP | Noob Friendly | No Hacking/Griefing/Hate - New Server, West Coast

Hey everyone!

I have decided to run my own server and try something different with the game, rather than the typical PvP play that can be found in many other servers.

Several of my friends and I have decided to start a roleplay server dedicated to survival and a little more realism in our post apocalyptic world.

We are interested in having more players join us that are interested in a server that allows you to create a character for yourself. You can join the empire and work your way up the feudal system to one day become a Knight or a Noble, or you can choose to live on your own, using your land and knowledge for survival. If neither of those are your things, you can also be a bandit or a mercenary.

We have also added a more challenging experience, allowing everyone a better chance of survival, and a better opportunity to work together to create something bigger than ourselves.

We will also have a large arena, prison, randomized airdrops, a bazaar/market, opportunities for trade routes, as well as the possibility of an economy.

We are currently finishing up the finer details of the additional mods added, so development is not fully completed. However, we are expected to have everything finalized by the end of the week. I hope we see some more participants soon! We are an extremely friendly group of people who just want to have fun and want to help others have fun in a different style of server.

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions/comments/suggestions.

Cando