Berries

Hello guys ! I thought it could be quite fun to have berries in rust.There could be some poisonous ones and many other ones. What do you guys think ? Do you have any ideas?

yeah would be nice to eat something else then meat…

Dont you mean chicken breast? OH A PIG! DAD LOOK AT ME IM HUNTING A PIG! Dad? Wtf… WHY AM I GETTING CHICKEN BREASTS OUT OF THIS PIG! DAD YOU LIED TO ME!!! IVE EATEN CHICKEN MY WHOLE LIFE!!! Fuck this! (f1 “suicide”)

Berries that taste like fried chicken.

Didnt they just add berries to dayz too?

If they added berries right now, people would be like: “HAHAHAH BECAUSE ALL WE NEEDED RIGHT NOW WERE BERRIES, GARRY! BERRIES! THANK YOU!”

I know you are trying to be terribly clever with your post, but you just asked “Don’t you mean chicken breast?” when the OP clearly said meat. Because, you know, chicken breast definitely is not meat. Also, why would you kill yourself because you have found out you were eating chicken all of your life? :stuck_out_tongue:

Tl;dr? Your cleverness falls pretty flat.

[quote=“Leon Garoux, post:7, topic:168045”]

I know you are trying to be terribly clever with your post, but you just asked “Don’t you mean chicken breast?” when the OP clearly said meat. Because, you know, chicken breast definitely is not meat. Also, why would you kill yourself because you have found out you were eating chicken all of your life? :stuck_out_tongue:
Thats just how i am. Humans are also burgers for me. :confused:

How can you have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat?

+1 for more natural ways of finding food. I think the beans, tuna and water bottles should be much more rare to find.
Also finally adding different meats for the different animals.
I guess this is fairly low priority for the devs at this point but I am sure they have plans for this in the future.
Lets hope!

Is it cool with you if I add this idea into my post. I will include a link to this post (even though this isn’t the first to talk about berries) and give you credit.

Here is my post!
I had some ideas! (guns/housing/vehicles/crazy shit)

They need to add meat trees instead. So when you’re chopping away at a tree with your trusty rock, freshly grown chicken breasts have a chance to fall off