best easy free modeling program

hello everybody sup i need a easy modeling program that’s free i found 1 but it sucks so please help me I’m in a rush right here to get to my appointment for my heart condition thanks bye ps. i will add more info after the docter appointment and the surgery thanks again :smiley:

This is the Lua Scripting section, not the modelling section.

But if you are looking for a modelling program, as described above, choose 2 from these 3

[ ] Free
[ ] Good
[ ] Modelling Program

Also, if you sign up for the audodesk education community, you can get free access to all the latest software free, but as far as I know, you need to get access from a course teacher first.

Blender is pretty good. I’d say it hits all three of HeavyMtl123’s points. Nnot as good as paid software like Maya, but it’s great to start out with and it’s fully functional and everything.

how do i even model in blender i have looked it up i cant find anything but people showing off their shit and how do i do it all i can see is a cube :’(

We can’t help you with that.

hm ok well i will look farther thanks for the help though :slight_smile:

How many times do I have to say it?

Until a moderator moves it.

Can you make mdl files with blender=

You could try these tutorials: http://www.blender.org/education-help/tutorials/getting-started/

I tried learning Blender once, but didn’t get very far. However, of all the free 3d modeling programs, I believe Blender is the most well documented. Good luck!

OK.