beware of deinservers

deinservers has terrible customer support and when you can get hold of them in regards to your blacklisted server they blame you for fake populating even though i only had 10 people on , i explained to them that i hadnt been on since saturday and they know this because i shut it down on saturday and the previous week i only had max pop of 10 and i got this reply for them “dont as me, one of the plugins may causing that the server is shown as community, lol.” even though it hasnt even got a mod on it.
i will get trolls siding with them but remember this they blamed garry on this forum for ignoring his replys to unban his servers,
SO IF YOU RENT FROM THEM EXPECT WHAT IVE HAD.
forgot to mention this proves how they treat there customers
"Hi Will,

yes we had a rough time, i didn’t even notice a paypal dispute ? I’m sorry for my earlier raging … maybe i shouldn’t check emails first time in the morning. Right now your server is running until 02.12.2014 , and i saw that you have some problems with revolt … btw … aren’t they offering only US Servers ? You’re living in the UK, got a blacklisted Server IP and a bad Ping to us, as i read in your FP.com comments.

EVEN HAD A GO AT REVOLT, FUNNY HOW I HAVE PLUTON WORKING ON THERE SERVER AND DEIN LEAVE ME WITH A BLACK LISTED ONE.

Beware of people, which aren’t able to search ther own server in the server list correctly, i changed two times your server name, two times i found it, once without mod once with mod, what im seeing here is pure spam of your side.

After trying to help you, you yourself are getting into ragemode and blaming everything instead of just understanding.

#Reportrequest for stupidity and also posting posts in the wrong forums, like the previous oxide threads made by this account.

That guy is a clear spammer, claiming that his server is blacklisted and it isn’t.

YOU ARE A STAR LOL HAVENT YOU HEARD OF CONFIDENTIALITY, AND WHERE IS MY SERVER ?
HOPE YOUR NOT REFERRING TO [DE] BECAUSE THAT IS THE DEFAULT NAME FOR ALL DEIN SERVERS IDIOT
AND YOU NEVER SENT ME THE MESSAGE DONT ASK ME YOUR JUST ADDING TO MAKE YOUR COMMENTS LOOK BETTER.

Im referring to your name “25090 - Test” , as you can see if you watch on the image. I also installed a mod after it and renamed it to “Bulldog Server” , anyone who has time, just open the modded browser tab and search for that name, you’ll find it, i swear to god.

Edit:

for those who don’t want to search the name, i searched it for you.

YOU ARE A COMPLETE LIAR IF THAT WAS TRUE WHY DID YOU SAY I WAS FAKE POPULATED BY SOMEONE ELSE OR I DONE THE FAKE POPULATING ?
AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED THIS COMPANY WHILE YOU ARE PART OF THE SUPPORT IS VERY POOR
AND PEOPLE SHOULD BE AWARE WHEN JOINING.

[editline]12th November 2014[/editline]

OK SMART ARSE ANSWER THIS WHY DID YOU BLAME ME FOR FAKE POPULATING ??
I MEAN IF MY SERVER WAS THERE WHY WOULD YOU.
ALL I CAN THINK IS ONE YOU RENAMED ANOTHER TO SHOW MY NAME IN THE LIST
SO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO BACK YOU, YOU ARE A TWO FACED LIAR AND I HAVE OWNERS EMAIL
I WILL BE TELLING THEM ALL ABOUT THIS.

(User was banned for this post ("stop posting in all caps/being rude yet again" - postal))

As garry mentioned by email earlier last week, servers are blacklisted if there is fake - population on them found, or a fake server referred to at this moment. So you were saying me your server is blacklisted, but all other servers on that ip were shown for me. So logically i guessed that you’re the cause for a blacklisting by one of these two options to get a server blacklisted. But then it kind of sorted out, that you just aren’t able to search your server yourself on the list, and it wasn’t blacklisted at all, approved due the screenshots above.

Yeah of course i renamed a nother server, of course … please tell me how am i able to run a second server on the same port, with the same name, without having a port conflict ? Just connect on your gameserver, stop that shitstorm, look at your player usage and say sorry my fault.

Edit 2.0:
Just for your personal interest, wait until the control panel shows the maximum player count in the live statistics and don’t ever search the server earlier, if it’s showing 0/0 it’s still in booting, for your case you have to look after 0/200 or xyz/200 until to open your server browser

Edit 3.0:
Guy, go out to the fresh air, this is now really getting blaming.

Even i do not host my server on hetzner, lol.

funny how i just logged into find my server called de
and i waited 24 hours or isnt that long enough for dein ?
enough said i said what i wanted to say and you have told nothing but lies
let your boss make his mind up now.
m8 if i wanted i could make things up just like you have done

Just stop doing bullshit, you reinstalled your server, after reinstallation the standard name is [DE]by Deinserverhost.de

i dont think so you are a bullshitter , why would i complain if server was working fool.
that server has until 2/11 so if all was good why would i be annoyed.
and i ask you again if my server was working why did you reply with this comment “dont as me, one of the plugins may causing that the server is shown as community, lol.”

funny when i done search who owns dein server this was the information, anyway i await a reply from them if its true and they are nothing to do with them im sure they will point me in the right direction

whats this then fool
dein-server.de is web hosting company targeted for countries: Germany
Statistics
Links to the site 22
Site language de
Details for www.dein-server.de website
Website Name Servers (DNS) dein-server.de:188.40.53.244
ns02.deinserver.de:217.160.113.37
ns01.deinserver.de:62.116.159.4
ns03.deinserver.de:89.146.248.4
ns04.deinserver.de:74.208.254.4
Server Software Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux) DAV/2 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/4.3.10-22 mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7e|PHP/4.3.10-22
Website IP 188.40.53.244
IP Location:Country/State/City Germany / Bayern / Nuremberg [See Hosting in Germany ]
ISP Name / ISP URL New HETZNER ONLINE AG / HETZNER.DE
Facebook Shared CountNew 0
Twitter Shared CountNew 0

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE WHY YOU TRYING TO STOP ME FROM REPORTING YOU,
I ACCEPT IVE DONE MY MONEY BUT YOU SHOULD NOW ACCEPT AND TAKE YOUR PUNISHMENT
YOU ARE NOT FIT TO SUPPORT AN EMPTY FORUM

Dont want to add some flame in the fire, but Basically you blâme dein host because you just dont know how to manage à server? Or because you just have 6players on your server?

well to be fair, the moment you came here and commented on their servers you opened yourself up to this. screenshots are the best proof of what is really happening. yeah they can be faked, but much harder to do then simply lie through your teeth.

anyway, i suggest moving on and stop trying to cause trouble.

I’m not longer in this thread for holding that conversation in progress, it seems that im just talking against a wall.

It’s very strange, that you gone crazy and went to revolt-servers. I just ignore you from now on. As in fact of your server was working all the time, that whole conversation is signed for trash.

Go and troll some other ones. For now it’s the last time, i edited your server name for you, so you can find it, seeing the screenshot below.

Edit: Your whois is pointing to another site, not our site, even unable to copy a url from your browser correctly ?

reneb m8 go away with your useless comment unless you have some proof to back him, i will put this to all
who wish to back eb GET YOURSELF AN ACCOUNT WITH DEIN then tell me im wrong in one month

that screen shot proves nothing you may have reactivated after i brought my complaint into the public eye
and then you said it was working it wasnt your just trying to save your neck, i have lost my money but with some luck you might lose your job.

i get that you feel screwed by them. but coming here and swinging wildly won’t sort anything. sleep on it, make a coherent argument, and if you still feel the need to tell the trolls at the forum that “deinservers suck” come on back.

Yeah, sadly you’re then talking with the wrong person, you didn’t realise who i am right ?

there are going to be trolls who will just side with sir eb and so be it, but the comments from a customer support representative who gives the comments has he does, DO YOU WANT TO BE WITH A COMPANY THAT MAKES THESE TYPE OF COMMENTS ? AND IF YOU DO WELL ENJOY, ALSO FOR THE RECORD
IT MIGHT JUST BE ME (I KNOW HE HATES THE ENGLISH BUT ENOUGH SAID)

I KNOW EXACTLY WHO U ARE YOUR TEH DICKHEAD SUPPORT IM ON ABOUT LOL.

You now saying that i’m a **racist **? Whats wrong with you ?!?!?

You just lost all respect, and your argument against this company for pulling the race card. You’re pathetic. Go away.

LOL GET IT RIGHT IM SAYING YOUR NATIONALIST LMFAO GET IT RIGHT

It’s still the same thing. It’s discrimination, regardless if its race or nationality.