Bhop Gamemode

I’m not pulling off an “I’m saying I’m looking for it but i really mean make me the stuff” thread, but I’m just asking if there is a bunny hop gamemode publicly released.

Before you rage at me for not learning how to lua code and make the gamemode myself, i actually have tried and i haven’t succeeded. If you have any other ideas for learning lua you can tell me and i could try off of your way, other than that you could just stick to the main topic of the thread.

Methods of learning lua so far

1. Learning expression 2 first
  2. Looking at other people’s codes to learn off of them.
  3. Use source codes from gamemodes and put them together editing the basic stuff i need to create the gamemode.
  4. Asking friends (non of my friends know lua unfortunantly (to the degree that they can create a gamemode of high quality) if you are willing to give me free basic lessons on lua feel free but im not making anyone do anything)

Expression 2 teaches you what syntax is and a very dumbed down representation of the flow of logic in programming.

Bump

My suggestion to you honestly,

1. Learn basic Lua syntax,
  2. Learn the basics of how files work within a gamemode or addon environment,
  3. Lastly, read some information on how Hooks work. Hook will allow you to run a specific bit of code when something happens. Here is a Gmod Wiki page that should help you with that. http://wiki.garrysmod.com/?title=Hooks