Binoculars?

Want? Not want? Too strong? Opinions?

It’d be nice, but any form of magnifying optics need to be really expensive to make.

binoculars might be ok… but don’t add a scope with X8 zoom for a gun. As long as you can’t see and sHOOT that far at the same time… I think a X2 zoom would be ok tho. slightly stronger then what you can see now… maybe even a 1.5X

Yea, I’ve always wanted Binoculars.They would be a great addition to the game. I’m just unsure of how it would work with the way the game renders at such short distances.

Yeah, I’d be happy if things rendered within unaided sight distances.

I’d be fine with binoculars but please don’t start putting in scopes for guns… Then the game turns into a sniper/campfest. The bolt action is really strong right now due to it’s range, but actually takes skill to hit a target from long range, it’s perfect.

They should also make it to where you can see the players gamer tag with the binoculars from a distance. That way if you have someone on your KOS list, you can see them coming

[editline]28th January 2014[/editline]

They should also make it to where you can see the players gamer tag with the binoculars from a distance. That way if you have someone on your KOS list, you can see them coming