Bioshock Infinite lever action shotgun - Model Request with picture ref.

Hey Facepunch, I was wondering if anyone would please be willing to make a model of the lever action shotgun in the Bioshock infinite trailer.
As said by Exorade, it’s a shotgun with the mechanics of Winchester model 1887 and a barrel the size of a blunderbuss.
I tried my best to get the whole side of the gun in the trailer and this is the best I got;
Primary Reference images:
Down Sights:

Side:

Front:

Unfortunately I cannot give you an approx. size but it is not a long shotgun from the looks of it.

Secondary Reference images:
Use this for lever Reference(click to enlarge):
[img_thumb]http://classicguncompany.co.uk/images/Firearms/Antiques%20etc/s58/ANT-9-085.JPG[/img_thumb]
Use this for Handle Reference:

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/3107/270057-sawn_off_shotgun_super.jpg

For further Reference please use this Video:
Skip to around 6:08

Thanks to anyone who can make this, if you can do textures then that would be even better, if not it doesn’t matter you will still have been of great help.

All credit goes to maker of course.

Thank you for any and all help.

Looks like a shotgun with mechanics of Winchester model 1887 and with a barrel the size of a blunderbuss.

AKA, the best kind of shotgun

Nope, as I’d prefer a pump action over lever action any day. There IS a reason they don’t use lever action shotguns any more, after all.

I love lever action shotguns, if there’s a zombie apocalypse or apocalyptic war, since I’m a civilian it would be my weapon of choice, but would be pretty hard to come by in Ireland i’d say.

@Exorade I agree, added to OP

I’d prefer AA12 over any shotgun ever made simply because of low recoil and high rate of fire.

And explosive rounds.

The AA12 is a very nice shotgun but do you really need a shotgun that uses all of it’s ammo in less than a second? And also, all auto shotguns are still considered experimental and are known to jam. Pump shotguns are often considered the most reliable.

I don’t need a shotgun. And you change the rate of fire.

Yeah, but when you get an automatic shotgun I assume you’re gonna use the fully automatic mode or you might as well have gotten a semi-auto one.

I don’t need a shotgun. I have a Enfield L85A2 Rapid Fire w/ Extended Mags.

The difference is that when you’ve got an automatic, you have a large amount of ammo and you can shoot them as fast you can press the trigger, instead of pumping between every shot.

The difference is that when you’ve got an semi automatic, you have a large amount of ammo and you can shoot them as fast you can press the trigger, instead of pumping between every shot.

Automatic firearms tend to fire very quickly, eps. when your finger is still on the trigger the whole time.

That’s a semi-auto shotgun. Are you sure you know what you’re talking about? A fully automatic shotgun fires like a “machine gun” firing all of it’s shells automatically when you hold down the trigger. And most fully automatic shotguns only hold about 10 shells at the most.

Not really I assumed AA12 was much like saiga in which I’m pretty sure you can choose the firing mode for either semi or automatic. Must have misread, but at least I gave you the feel of superiority.
Saiga can also be modded to be belt fed but I have no idea what it’s recoil is compared to the aa12.

It’s a selective fire shotgun. Selective fire means you can CHOOSE between semi-atuo and full auto, so you were partly right but you made it seem like before that you were saying that semi-auto is being able to fire a shotgun without pumping between shots.

[editline]23rd January 2011[/editline]

It’s a selective fire shotgun though by default it’s always fully automatic. It’s like how assault rifles are made to fire fully automatic but can be fired semi-auto. Selective fire means you can CHOOSE between semi-atuo and full auto, so you were partly right but you made it seem like before that you were saying that semi-auto is being able to fire a shotgun without pumping between shots.

ITT: Firearms discussion

Remines me of the AS Vindicator.

If I was in a zombie apocalypse, I would have a Commando, Colt Python, M16 and… a cheese wedge.

AK would probably be smarter unless you’ve had actual experience with the M16, as the M16 is much more high maintenance, which would probably be a problem in a zombie apocalypse.