Black brush-based entities

Hi.

I’m making a map and everything was fine, but now when I func_brush or func_detail some brushes, they appear totally black ingame.

I know both entities treat the light different, but what is weird is that if I place some func_brush or func_detail made before (which look correctly in the map) with the same properties next to the black ones, they appear correctly too. Of course if you look with the flashlight, the black brushes show their real color.

I don’t know how can I fix this. The compilation log doesn’t show anything wrong and the map is not leaked. I’ve tried tweaking properties like disable receiving shadows and such, but I get the same result: the first entities look good and the last ones are totally black.

Any ideas about how can I solve this issue? Thanks.

EDIT: I fixed it. I was using a dev texture with a huge multiplier because I just wanted to use 1 color in some brushes. I don’t know why I put a multiplier of 99999, but I also didn’t know this could cause problems. I decreased the multiplier to 1000 and now it’s ok.

Are you using a texture with “model” in the name on them?

Forgot to mention that. No, I’m not using model textures.

EDIT: I fixed it. I was using a dev texture with a huge multiplier because I just wanted to use 1 color in some brushes. I don’t know why I put a multiplier of 99999, but I also didn’t know this could cause problems. I decreased the multiplier to 1000 and now it’s ok.