Blackscreen Troll Issue

So I’ve encountered an issue that is developing where people will join and spawn props, use a certain material on the prop, then use this to blackscreen everyone in the server, or change the color of everyone’s screens. (Primarily in DarkRP servers I believe) I understand how dangerous it can be to post an exploit like this publicly, so hopefully I can spread the information about the certain material privately. You must prove to me you are the owner of a server and that you are in legitimate need of this “exploit fix”. Quotes are necessary because I have no addition to your game mode you can use to block a material from doing this, I can only give you the unlisted material so you can move forward and prevent people from abusing it in the future.

A FAIL SAFE WAY TO PREVENT THIS IS TO DISABLE THE MATERIALS TOOL.

Please private message me for more information.

Special thanks goes to Banana Lord to assisting me in finding what material this was after I caught some using it and duplicated it.

(User was banned for this post ("if your thread was locked it doesn't mean 'open it again'" - Gran PC))

You’re an idiot Gran, no one locked my thread before I re-posted. I realized I posted it in the wrong section, removed the post and then posted it in the right section.

Maybe the staff on FP shouldn’t be such ban-happy retards?

He unbanned you afterward and reopened the thread. People make mistakes.