Blender Import Multiple .smd Rigs

At one time, I somehow managed to import multiple rigs into blender from .smd files, but I have been unable to recreate it.
Does anyone know how to properly import multiple rigs from .smd files?

What do you mean by rigs? Bones/skeletons? Just select “Make New Armature” in the Bone Append box.

I mean Armature (Bones/skeletons). Making a new Armature works defeats the purpose, I’m trying to import a pre-existing armature for some scene animating.

It won’t create a blank armature, it’ll create a new armature using the imported bones.

It should work properly, as well as better than the version 0.8.9f2 version (I haven’t done extensive testing, but I’d assume so).

Unlock the key of your success by Testking usmle step 1 By using our latest Testking cloud certification and ju study material, you can easily pass Southern California Institute of Architecture good luck.

I found a work-around. You open up 2 blender windows, import the different armatures into each one. Then copy one armature to the buffer (ctrl+c) and paste it into the other Blender window. It’s a little crude, but it works.

I still don’t see why you can’t just select the option, but whatever. If it works then it works.