Blood Impact effects not showing up

Whenever I shoot any NPC that doesn’t use the standard Human/Combine blood impact effects such as the Hunter or the Zombie I get a console full of errors and now impact effects.

The standard Human/Combine blood effects still work properly.

Is there any way to fix this?

I have Half-Life 2, EP1, and EP2 installed.

Try verifying cache.

It may just be a lua error

I verified the integrity of all of the Half-Life 2 games and Garry’s.

One thing is that I have never actually loaded any of the levels in Half-Life 2 EP1 and 2 since I reinstalled them, could that be causing this?

I verified the integrity of the GMod cache a solid 3 times, the particle effects still aren’t working.

Post your addons list. You may have one that conflicts with the default blood effects for some stupid reason.

Gm_Bigcity
Sharpeye
Mad Cows DoD Weapons
Parachute Z Edition
zlegs
ScreenBlood
Bail Out
AirVehichles
NPCCamera
ADditionalKillIcons
SCars
gm_flatgrass_airport
gm_xhs_revolutiom
hoverboard
Pheonix-Storm
Youtube Player
HEV_Helmet
HL2weaponitem
DepthHUD_Inline
stool_npcspawner
Metropolice NPC’s
combine_apc
HECU_Marines_Pack
gpk_freecity final
Combine Mech
smartsnap
bf2_buggy
playsound
black_apache
NPCBattleCleanupMod
Insurgency Weapons
ironsights_designer
Mad Cows Weapons
RagMod
melongun

Anyone have any idea?

Ok, I did a complete reinstall, removed all addons. None of them are in conflict with the Blood_Impact… effects.

I have Episodes 1 and 2, Team Fortress 2, DoD:S, Counter-Strike: Source, and Portal mounted. I deleted my Config.cfg file along with every other file in my CFG folder, my Particle folder has only the things included with GMod. I am at a total loss here at what to do.

That is the initial error I get when I set up a game. The rest are shown in the OP.

Ok, since the Help and Support section has utterly failed me, where should I go from here?

Again, still getting this problem, any help would be appreciated. I recently played through Half Life 2 EP2, all of the blood impact effects are there, so the files exist, they just wont show up in Garry’s Mod.