Blue Screen of Death after starting Rust (Bad Eng , Sry)

Good Evening ,

Im Playing Rust since half a Year without any Problems and constanly better Performance! Since 2 Hours i got the Blue Screen of Death if i want to start Rust. I Press on Play and my Pc turns permanently into the Screen. I Never had any Problem or changed something :frowning:

My System : Notebook

Prozessor :
I3-3110M CPU@ 2,4GHZ

8 GB Ram

Windows 8 64 Bit Betriebssystem , x64x Prozessor

NVIDIA GeForce GT635M Grafic

i already did Viren/Systemerror searches.

Re and Deinstallation of Rust didnt worked to…

After all of These tries i set my pc back to the Original. So i reinstalled Steam and Rust again. Still the same Problem.

After i did following Step , it worked till the next Restart of my Computer. I tried it again after the next Bluescreen , but ist not working anymore.

support.microsoft.com/de-de/kb/972034#FixItForMeAlways

Picture of the Error : http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/fehlermeldungxu2shgj93e.jpg

Please help me :frowning:

Having the same issue

Update Windows and your GPU drivers

I’m having the same issue. I’ve updated my drivers and windows but still get soft blocked when starting the game. I opened RustClient.exe as administrator and was able to run the game without being soft blocked. But upon joining servers i get the EAC error so i’m assuming the reason we are crashing has something to do with EAC or maybe the recent update to EAC.

Edit: This issue should be fixed now. Could you see that you can start the game again? Sorry about the problems.