Blue Screens after every single attempted launch

Hello, I cannot open rust in anyway shape or form or else it will Blue screen me and force me to restart. Last night, (July 22, 2021), It would launch and successfully run with no issues at all and I get back home earlier today and it will show Easy Anti-Cheat loading up and then it Blue Screens me. I have looked for any help and have yet to find any solution or similar scenario. the code it error it gives me once it blue screens is ANTI_CHEAT_INCOMPATIBLE. I tried seeing if it would save a mini dump file and it doesn’t even save one. I have reinstalled the game numerous times, re-verified files, updated and rolled back graphics drivers, I have attempted running as admin and I am at a complete stand still and don’t really have a clue where to go from here. I would appreciate any kind of help or suggestions but until then I will wait and see if I can find something.

My specs if is any relation to anything are:
Intel i5 9400F
GeForce GTX 1660
16GB of RAM
1TB SSD (in which the game is downloaded on)
and it is on the latest Windows 10 update with the latest drivers as of July 23, 2021

Thanks again!

One more thing to mention is that I have attempted launching other games with the same Anti Cheat, different Anti Cheat, other Facepunch games, and among other games and they all launch flawlessly, It is ONLY Rust.