Blueprints. Lovin the idea.

Seems to me most people dislike the blueprint idea. Personally I cant wait to try it out. I like the idea of progression across multi servers and using the trading card system seems like a good thing to try. Garry has said heaps of times that if something is shit they will remove it so lets give this a go and see what can be done with it.

I don’t think it will be about trading. More about buying with cash.

whats the difference between trading and buying with cash? in first case u give one item with real money value for other, in second case u sell item with real value money for cash and give that cash for item u want (this is how steam market works)- i dont rly get it how u are ok with trading but but buying

I like it too as long as there’s lots of good blueprints that dont ruin the game play but helps to reinforce it, i like the idea of cosmetic blue prints for custom clothing for our factions and gangs.

You know, it could very well be that the TRUE player-base of this game is divided down the middle. It’s just the latter half that doesn’t like the idea is the type of person to both hate something before trying it, and willing to go on a verbal rampage of negativity that COMBINED isn’t worth half that of one person who is open minded, but still unsure of its potential.

Then again, I do understand the hesitation. Gamers have been hit pretty hard with DLC and pay to win tactics once the money started flowing, that the only way to combat it is to become so revolted at its very mention that development teams think pretty hard on it before…eventually doing it anyway.

I agree, i’m looking forward to it too.

I don’t think we know enough about the plans as they currently stand to make any hasty, apocalyptic judgements. I certainly think Rust can make some interesting uses of Steam Inventory, and I want to see where this is going. That said, if something is fucked up, FP can fix it. There’s no harm in trying, is there?

You know the community is too toxic when stuff like this is shouted down before it’s even implemented.

Yeah…there are waaay too many people who have no clue what the actual plans are, let alone what will be implemented and they go around screaming what they think they know as fact…