BODYGROUP HAND ISSUES AND OTHER QUESTIONS.

I AM NOT TYPING LIKE THIS TO YELL I HAVE EYE ISSUES AND NEED TO TY[E LIKE THIS TO SEE BETTER…BUT ANYWAYS…HI GUYS SORRY TO KEEP BUGGING U LIKE THIS BUT I AM HAVING ISSUES WITH MY BODYGROUPS I ADDED ONE AND REALIZED WHEN I LOOKED AT HER FINGERS SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE HAD TWO THUMBS ON 1 HAND IDK IF THERE SIZED RIGHT OR NOT BUT…OW DO I FIX THIS ISSUE? I HAVE A RAR FILE WITH EHR STUFF IF U NEED TO SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

ALSO, ANOTHER QUESTION JUST TO MAKE SURE I DON’T HAVE TO CHANGE ANYTHING…CAN SOMEONE LOOK AT HER FACE FLEX’S/SHAPE KEYS TOO? THEY LOOK KIND OF WEIRD IN SFM BUT FIND IN BLENDER FROM WHAT I SAW. BUT IN SFM LIKE SAY IF I LOOKED AT THE “CORNERDEPRESSOR” IT LOOKS HORRIBLY MISSHAPEN ONE ONE SIDE SOMETIMES…AND OTHER, IT LOOKS FINE…SO…I JUST WANNA BE SURE…HAVE A SECOND PERSON’S LIKE OR DISLIKE OF THEM…I ALSO NOTICED ISSUES WITH THE “INNERRAISER” ONES THE NOSE LOOKED LIKE IT STRETCHED WITH IT…I TRIED FIXING IT IN BLENDER IT DID NOT WORK I MAY HAVE TO TRY AGAIN…ALSO HER “JAWDROP” LOOKS WEIRD FORM MY VIEW TOO…MITE BE JUST ME CUZ B4 THIS I NEVER KNEW HOW TO DO SHAPEKEYS OR HOW TO MAKE FACE FLEX’S SO YA THERE MAY BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM…IDK HOW TO FIX EM IF THERE IS SO CAN SOMEONE LOOK AT THAT TOO?

ALSO SOME PPL TOLD ME ABOUT HOW HER “RIG” IS MESSED UP (IT DOSE NOT APPLY TO THE BIPED SIMPLE RIG FOR SOME REASON SO I HAD TO MAKE A “RIG” SCRIPT WITH AN ADDON FOR SFM…ILL PUT IT IN THE RAR FILE TOO…) SO IF SOMEONE COLD LOOK AT IT AND TELL EM IF IT LOOKS OK OR NOT THEN PLEASE DO, IF SOMETHING’S WRONG TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO TO FIX IT. I’VE HAD SO MANY PPL TELL ME ONE MOMENT IT’S SCREWED UP THEN THEY’LL TELL ME ITS FINE SO THAT’S WHY I’M ASKING FOR THIS…I’M CONFUSED AND WOULD LIKE ANOTHER OPINION ON IT PLEASE…

HERE’S THE RAR FILE…(MDL AND OTHER FILES LIKE THAT ARE IN THERE SO U WON’T HAVE TO COMPILE HER, ALSO PLZ DON’T STEAL HER SHES MY CHARACTER! THANK U ^_^.)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4O6xG8MKOdlZ0xrb0dTSFpJRHM

AND HERE’S HER RIG SCRIPT (AGAIN PLZ DON’T STEAL ^_^.)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4O6xG8MKOdlRUFNZ2xjTHF2MjQ

IF THERE’S ANYTHING ELSE I CAN DO, LIKE IF U NEED SCREENSHOTS OR HAVE ISSUES (THERE WILL BE ONE BODYGROUP THAT’S MESSED UP SHE HAS NO HANDS BECAUSE I TRIED TO FIX IT AND IT DID NOT WORK…AND ONE WITH MISSING TEXTURES DO NOT PAY THOSE NAY MIND ILL FIX THEM WHEN I FIND OUT AND FIX THE OTHER BODYGROUPS.)

P.S IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE HER “RIG BIPED SIMPLE” COMPARABLE PLZ TELL EM IF U DO NOT MIND BECAUSE I’VE TRIED ALL THE BONE NAMES I COULD THINK OF TO MATCH THE SCRIPT.