Bolt Sniping - Max Range ?

Anyone have a clocked max distance using a bolt?
Legacy,I believe had a max range of 250-300m
Personally, I do not believe the “current” bar can go that far. or can it
I could be wrong and some of you other snipers out there might just be really good but,
I have been with a few good snipers and we were clocking avgs around 180m.
That day I got my best and overall with a 186 m kill.

My best is 366meters and that deer-kill almost get me a ban. Admin on the server said he dont see more than 140m. It is impossible that he didnt see more. Im playing on graphic detail 1, fov 65, draw distance 5000 and I’ve easy seen that deer.
I think i could beat this to about 400m, but i never had a chance to see target that far.

Also bolt needs to have a fix with aiming. This white dot on middle is a bit left on foresight.

a friend of mine plays on Ubuntu, and he stated that he could see my house on the hills quite before my PC could load it, at this point, i don’t know what to belive :v

GIVE US UNLIMITED DRAW DISTANCE FOR BUILDING AND TREES AND ROCKS AND RAD TOWNS AND EVERYTHING!

though, with a bolt action, if you correct the angle of the bullet, i belive you can hit at even more than 400m. even if the speed of the bullets decreses lowering the overall damage.

449m on a bear. It seems bears render further than deer’s etc. Plenty of 350 odds on deers. 220m with a bow on a deer, even know i couldnt see it, (out of render range) Was using the ak to zoom, and fired bow in area where deer was. :smiley: took quite a few arrows tho.

Dood…449m? Really cmon man