Bounced Off! 2 (A World of Tanks/Gmod film)

It has been a year since the first Bounced Off was made, and at long last I have a sequel. This film took most of summer to construct and its finally here. I used the HAT tool addon in Gmod for all the animations this time rather than using primitive stop animations. All interiors used were created by myself. A big thanks to all those that supplied me with the tanks I needed and film assistance.

Unfortunately the video is blocked in Germany. I disputed the claim and hopefully I will succeed. Please enjoy.

How did I not notice this before?

You are amazing

I can’t wait for more!

Here’s the video for those who don’t want to click the link or leave Facepunch:

Lovely video by the way. [sp]I loved it when the Demoman exploded and the Spy caught on fire.[/sp]

This is simply amazing. I loved the first one and this is even better. I shall make the Panzer IV interior for you to make more lol.

This was highly enjoyable. So hope to see more.

I WAS actually expecting something rather bad but…turns out you used the garrys mod parts actually turned out super nice .

And you made it feel like it was one of those old BF machinimas that people used to do a lot which is a bonus in my book .

Overall pretty nicely done

This is amazing.

The only thing I don’t like is that it is the generic AMURRICA IS NUMBR 1!!! But you know that’s understandable.

I am looking forward to 3.