'Bout to Rip My Hair Right Of My Head!!!

I have a huge problem… I can’t spawn entities (except bouncy ball!)… and above that I can’t
spawn ANY SWEPs. I don’t know why. This is REALLY annoying because I’ve downloaded like, 50 or 60 SWEPs and SENTs… PLEASE HELP!

PS: I want to download Gmow, but it does not work…

What happens?
Any error messages in the console? or does it just not spawn?
Are you in single player or Multiplayer.
Maybe you misplaced the files while copying them.

No error message, nothing. Just no entity or SWEP. I’m playing single player. And they worked yesterday… and the day before… and the day before that… (continues for all eternity).

Maybe you have too many addons. Try removing some.

Never had that problem before…

Let’s think.
Unless removing addons worked, what have you done between the last time it worked and the first time it didn’t work?

Uhhh… got an admin mod and GMOW. Uninstalled both. I’m going to see if that works.

GMOW might be causing the problem, but incase it is not

What admin mod did you install ?

NewAdmin.

Okay, well its a slim chance that your admin plugin is causing the problem, so I’m going to have to assume that the entities that you are trying to use are broken/corrupt or something, did you download any addons for entities recently ?

Not that I can think of.

Well yay. Problem Solved.

Did you deleted admin mod?If so That was the problem NEVER install Admin mod for singleplayer

Well, I found out that some admin mods, not being updated as often as they should… Have caused Props, ect not to spawn at all in some gamemodes… A bit annoying, but try until you find one to work good with your server, but your playing Singleplayer… You really don’t need to ban yourself…

Hey I’ve got this problem too. Is it NewAdmin? I recently installed that.