Brad Hawk (Urban Reign) Model Rip, need help with textures

anyone know how to or willing to help fix his textures? i used PCSX2 and Texmod, the UV’s are all messed up (also texmod rips all textures with a blue tint, i’ve heard it can be fixed in photoshop but i don’t know how to do that myself) but i have his model here with the textures it ripped

[editline]26th September 2014[/editline]

not all in blue tint, but almost like inverted colors

All I see are env texs with a missing channel and Paul and Law’s counterhit/Ikari burst markers, if there are character textures I don’t see them.

his textures are in there, his face texture has a black background for some reason, his jacket and jean textures arent changed, the colors are normal on those

that is how it ripped his textures, i have no idea why, if that is of any use i can post the rest of his textures the same

this file is in the .rar i linked

Ok, I found his pants and hands, and his and Paul’s face; but you still don’t have a full rip, and if the UVs are borked, fixing the color issue is kinda moot.

lemme dig around a bit.

what do you mean i don’t have a full rip? all the textures for him? i kind of figured, but i can go back and try to get the rest. and yes i know, the UV’s would need to be fixed aswell

i ripped some War Of The Monsters models and textures, i’ll post them tomorrow here, it might be easier to fix cause most of them only have 1 texture and no black backgrounds