Bringing back GmodRP

Before you say anything!

Yes, I have read JoeSkylynx’s Thread. (http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=941089)
The guy talks a good game, all i’m doing is bringing the Gamemode back, and putting it on a server.

What I’m going to do (Try my best anyways!)

I’m going to try and get a stable role play server running, with a great Administration team and an overall great role playing vibe.
Yes, I will be using the GmodRP gamemode, which has pretty much been deserted by its developer(Slob? I think).

The Gamemode itself is pretty decent, and I prefer it over to DarkRP.

What I need from you guys! (Hopefully…)

Map Suggestions? - You can’t roleplay without a good map to hold structure, to pretty much everything.
Keen Players - To help me get the server in a good state etc.
An overall “Yes, you should do this” or “No, don’t bother, it’s not worth it” - It would help…

I know this is a shot in the dark, but hey, I really liked this gamemode back when it was popular, so I hope you guys have positive thoughts towards it!

I’ll update this thread as this progresses.

get a good Lua coder to edit it for you and add new features.

Make some advert for the server overall, steam-group, facebook, and so on to get some more regulars.

And, DONT use rp_downtown

Use maps like oviscity, hometown and townsend. None of them are a paradise for minges.

I’ve probably posted this on the other thread, but I managed to start up a server using this gamemode at the same time you guys posted these threads. A good friend of mine actually fixed, edited, and added minor and major parts to the scripts while we tended to keep the original credits. If anyone’s interested, 216.245.206.130:27015 and it’s up and running right now.

Cool, if you need Lua help, you can ask me, I’ll help.

Was that directed to me or OP? Couldn’t tell.

Did I er… Slob yea him…

Say you have permission?

Lol. You saying that,

Anyway, Zavvy, there’s already like 4 people attempting revival, what’s with the spike.

Make a gamemode from scratch, we as Garry’s Mod roleplayers really need a new Era of roleplaying.

You aren’t slob.

I know for 100% you are **

NOT

** Slob187. Poser.