BritishRP now running FringeRP

I’ve been spending a LOT of my time recently coding my new gamemode FringeRP. It’s now being hosted by “Jack”, the owner of BritishRP.

WARNING: THIS IS A DARKRP MOD. MY GOAL IS TO TAKE THE BASE OF DARKRP GAMEPLAY, AND MAKE THEM INTO A GAME THAT WONT ATTRACT MINGES LIKE A FUCKING MINGE-BEACON!

Anyways, I’m running this game as a sort of playable WIP; you can play it, and it will stay in a playable state thanks to having a test server, but it’s subject to change.

“Carocrazy… Surely you can’t be serious…”

Well I am serious, and don’t call me surely (love that movie).

But seriously, come check it out, have fun, and tell me what I need to change! And that doesn’t mean saying “It sucks, make it better!”. Seriously help me out here guys, need some constructive criticism here!

IP: No longer running FringeRP

We shouldn’t have to repeat this…
Dark RP isn’t a minge beacon. When you have idiot admins who attract idiots players you get idiots.

If this is a ‘server release’ post it in server advertisement.

-Minges look for darkrp servers, they’ll see that it doesn’t look like darkrp a lots will leave.

-It’s not really a release, I’m still dev’ing a lot

Thieves look for bikes like minges look for DarkRP servers.
Minges do not only minge in DarkRP, there are minges in every gamemode

You can leave your bike without a lock the same way you can leave DarkRP without properly educated (and aged) admins. Chances are high it will go wrong.

Does that mean the bike was made to be stolen? Of course not.

FringeRP is still DarkRP The name has been changed and some stuff has been added and changed. A minge free server needs good admins.

This.

I have to say I’m kinda impressed with the effort you put into editing this. I went on and took a few pictures.

The new F4 Menu, It has a jobs tab a items tab and a Control tab
The jobs tab lets you pick your job. I only looked at a few but I saw Fireman, Thug, Police Officer, and a Mayor.

The Items tab is where you can buy food.

The control tab is where you can drop money and give money to the person your looking at ect…

Also a nice HUD

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/6933/menuqd.png

This is a nice new tab menu

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6978/tabf.png

I was walking around and I saw a few NPCS I only talked to two and the ones I talked to were a medic and a Self defense NPC. The medic sells you medical supplies. The Self defense NPC sells a pistol that costs 500$.

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9837/npcy.png

Some extra things I noticed. It takes a long time to get a paycheck( could be good or bad ) and you can’t sprint forever( makes it more realistic). A bug I found, sometimes when I’m walking or jumping, I would freeze for a second.

Although I was the only on on the server besides this other guy who was AFK I believe, I would give it a 5/5, It seems a lot of effort has been put into making the server better. If you get some good admins and try to get it active it can be a great server.

Thank you for your support of the gamemode “I Fail At LUA”, but BritishRP has decided (as a group), that they would rather be another darkrp server added to the list of shitty servers. I’ll probably release FringeRP just to see it live in some way…