Broken Props fall through other props

I have a small computer lab area. It is to test making physics props and breakables. I made a desk, put a monitor, keyboard, computer, and mouse. It also has chair. I copied these and made them fit with the other side of the desk. Then I copied everything and placed them around the room. They are all prop physics multiplayer. I shoot one of the monitors or anything, and it breaks but then falls through the desk as if it wasn’t there. Help me please!

This is for multiplayer in CS:S. Also I just found out that the keyboards and mouse fall through when the map loads.

Make them just prop_physics

Make sure debris isn’t checked?

It’s counter strike source and I plan on using it with friends though. Will it still work?

Also I just found out that the keyboards and mouse fall through when the map loads.

prop_physics_multiplayer entities don’t collide with each other / other prop and brush entities.

Will I still be able to use the map in multiplayer

Yes.

Here’s some light reading you might find useful:

Just stick with prop_physics_multiplayer, it’s more optimized.

No it isn’t, the only difference is that it only collides with the world. It’s also broken in Garry’s Mod.

Valve is so fucking stupid. Why would they make shit collide with nothing and call it an update?

Normal physics objects have some prediction errors in multiplayer. prop_physics_multiplayer fixes it.

AFAIK prop_physics_multiplayer is also clientside.