[BUG] Getting kicked after waking up

It works the same as the bug “Invalid packet / Entities out of order” before the today’s miniupdate.

You can look around when sleeping, but you cant wake up as you get kicked. Sometimes Rust just closes, sometimes u get this:

http://s13.postimg.org/5t4ffftbq/2015_02_28_00001.jpg

It gets fixed after u die, sometimes.

I get this all the time now

same here

same here http://www.bilder-upload.eu/thumb/1552c5-1425127530.jpg

/Theorist disconnecting: Invalid boolean value
at SilentOrbit.ProtocolBuffers.ProtocolParser.ReadBool (System.IO.Stream stream) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ProtoBuf.Entity.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream stream, ProtoBuf.Entity instance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ProtoBuf.Entity.Deserialize (System.Byte buffer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Client.OnEntities (Network.Message packet) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Client.OnNetworkMessage (Network.Message packet) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Network.Implementation.Raknet.Client.HandleMessage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

same here!

>:0

Both me and my friend are getting this exact error too, I’ve restarted the server etc still getting the same error and kick. It’s ok though, I’ve got Elite Dangerous to play until it’s fixed :quagmire:

I kicked for that error more of 20 times :c

Same problem,basically locked out of rust until it’s fixed

it works for 2 mins then a bigger error …:
Theorist disconnecting: Unknown wire type: 4
at SilentOrbit.ProtocolBuffers.ProtocolParser.SkipKey (System.IO.Stream stream, SilentOrbit.ProtocolBuffers.Key key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ProtoBuf.BlueprintList.DeserializeLengthDelimited (System.IO.Stream stream, ProtoBuf.BlueprintList instance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ProtoBuf.BlueprintList.DeserializeLengthDelimited (System.IO.Stream stream) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ProtoBuf.PersistantPlayer.DeserializeLengthDelimited (System.IO.Stream stream, ProtoBuf.PersistantPlayer instance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ProtoBuf.PersistantPlayer.DeserializeLengthDelimited (System.IO.Stream stream) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ProtoBuf.BasePlayer.DeserializeLengthDelimited (System.IO.Stream stream, ProtoBuf.BasePlayer instance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ProtoBuf.BasePlayer.DeserializeLengthDelimited (System.IO.Stream stream) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ProtoBuf.Entity.Deserialize (System.IO.Stream stream, ProtoBuf.Entity instance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ProtoBuf.Entity.Deserialize (System.Byte buffer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Client.OnNetworkMessage (Network.Message packet) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Network.Implementation.Raknet.Client.HandleMessage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

edit:

it worked fine for me when i was in my house… i wanted to check the loot in small rad, i looted 1st barrel and get kicked…

now after few reconnects and kicks, i could go to my house…

now i dont want to leave my house anymore :-/ … ^^

i see some other players get same error like me on my server:

disconnecting: Invalid field id: 0, something went wrong in the stream
at ProtoBuf.BlueprintList.DeserializeLengthDelimited (System.IO.Stream stream, ProtoBuf.BlueprintList instance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ProtoBuf.BlueprintList.DeserializeLengthDelimited (System.IO.Stream stream) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ProtoBuf.PersistantPlayer.DeserializeLengthDelimited (System.IO.Stream stream, ProtoBuf.PersistantPlayer instance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ProtoBuf.PersistantPlayer.DeserializeLengthDelimited (System.IO.Stream stream) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ProtoBuf.BasePlayer.DeserializeLengthDelimited (System.IO.Stream stream, ProtoBuf.BasePlayer instance) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ProtoBuf.BasePlayer.DeserializeLengthDelimited (System.IO.Stream stream) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

same problem was working okay for 10 min now i can not log in to get back to back base. Gets me to where i am sleeping then rust just shuts down

It seems to happen most to me when swimming, or during an intense gun fight… which sucks.

Appears to be happening very often too, and I usually can’t recover from this unless I commit suicide as soon as I log in while I’m sleeping, or somebody else kills me.

It’s also happening to a couple of my friends! Now I’m too scared to leave the base!

Hoping for a fix soon.

i dont know if it makes a difference, i’ve had some empty small boxes in my house… they were deleted now from itself…

For about 2-3 weeks ago game was playable but now its more and more problems after every update.

seems to server crashes when someone throws this error

When several players go to the error, then the server crashes

So far for me it seems to be the server I went to a few other server and ran around for about an hour. Then when I try to get back on the Toronto server where my home and stuff is i get error across the board. Can not wake up or rust just crashes or I get a error or all the above. The server might need a restart or something this is rather annoying but meh it is what it is they will fix it hopefully soon

Is there any fix for this? I tried everything and I still cant play.

Was happening to a lot of people on the server i was playing on, people dropping left right and centre, seemed to be happening more in rad towns. And now its happening to me, along with this message kicks straight to desktop, game just freezing up and having to quit via task manager, took me half hour to get back to my house, from 20 yards away, now i dare not step outside the front door. :smiley:

I know this is alpha and we are the testers, but i thought the whole point of moving the updates to a thursday so it gives them time to sort game breaking issues out, as this has been happening since then, just getting worse and worse, unplayable now for most people i know.

I also rent my own server and its happening on there, ive tried re-starting it but its had little effect.

vac timing out and that shit please fast fix