[BUG] Not downloading

My workshop doesnt download addon when i add it
to my subscriptions
Help please?!

What

My workshop cant download stuff

Anyone?

I can’t download anything too

Just wondering is this because my internet failed once during downloading workshop addons?

when ever i am downloading preview images it gets stuck after some (most of time it stops at 51 preview images)
And even if i just while ago downloaded some stuff and finished downloading it
Then it removes all of my recent downloaded workshop addons

I have had similar issues with Workshop downloads, never were they persistent, however.

Try deleting all of the files inside your “garry’s mod beta\garrysmodbeta\downloads” folder with GMod not started. Don’t worry, it won’t erase your subscriptions, you’ll just have to re-download.

[editline]12th May 2012[/editline]

Oh yeah then launch GMod again :stuck_out_tongue:

I treid that and then i can download all stuff fine
but next i start gm 13 up it gets stuck again and removes half of all my workshop stuff

Hmm, this is tricky. Out of curiosity, do you subscribe to workshop addons in-game or do you use the community tab in Steam to subscribe and start GMod later? If you didn’t try both yet, I suggest doing so.

i did both

I think I know what the problem is. I get this problem with large files/big maps/massive gamemodes. It could be your:
Bandwidth is clogged
Other programs are hogging the internet access
Internet settings in Control Panel

Maybe it’s some unpacking problem with files that are unpacked larger than 100 mb.

No,i dont think so
My internet work just fine
Mabye it is because i have tons workshop stuff

is the maximum filesize even uncapped past 100MB yet?

For you guys who still got this problem, i posted on another topic about this problem, on how to fix it and prevent it from happening. I hope this helps.

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1201364&p=36989151#post36989151

Bump much? Thanks for the solution but this thread is mondo old and im pretty sure garry patched this like 2 updates ago.