BUG - OUTPOST - BUGGED WALL - COMPONENTS can't be collected!

Hello :slight_smile:

I am a PADDLER and I use to farm the OUTPOST and I found a problem that is ANNOYING once you are a STREET SIGNS FARMER :slight_smile:

I post 3 screenshots about this problem, the COMPS sink/hide behind the wall and can’t be collected.

I CAN’t post more than 2 links, I’m too NOOB even in this FORUM LOOL, but you got the IDEA from the 2 URLs I copy/paste in here :slight_smile:

I hope that this SMALL ISSUE will be FIXED in the next UPDATE :wink:

BTW INFINITE GOOD KARMA TO THOSE WHO INVESTED, DEVELOPed, and PUBLISHED RUST!

Rust is more a LIFE EXPERIENCE than a GAME :wink:

Best regards!

I think you should report this on Discord or through Facepunch support.

1 Like

I feel like I’m hearing a psychopath.

2 Likes

im scared of this man

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wow take a chill pill

1 Like

Strange guy :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hey, are you SAD because AUSTRALIANS decided to not buy your FRENCH MADE DIESEL SUBMARINES??

RUST subs are BETTER than the ONCES your GOV proposed and they cost only some HUNDREDS of SCRAP EACH instead of real billions.

LOOOL :slight_smile:

Do you say that you are a CAT??

You are a REPTIL and one of the WORST.

CATS fight, never SILENCE the OPPONENT :wink:

Try to FIND a way how to DELETE my account because I can’t by myself, do yourself FAVOR, OK?

If you can’t delete my account GIVE ME the info on who or HOW can DELETE my account here.

BTW FUCK OFF KITTY LOOL :slight_smile:

I take 3 seconds to hide your off-topic/spam messages from everyone while you waste several minutes to write them but please continue, I’m happy to report you until a moderator comes around.

1 Like

I haven’t wasted SEVERAL MINUTES because I use to TYPE very fast :slight_smile:

Think EVEN FASTER LOOL :slight_smile:

My work is System administration and developing by CODING so, KID, please, eat more escargot and keep HIDING my posts :wink:

Once I find DUDES like you I win or I get BANNED ;), in both escalations I WIN, I got the ATTENTION, you just EXECUTE what I created LOOL :slight_smile:

I reported your BEHAVIOUR, and I hope somebody reads LOOL :slight_smile:

You are OVER USING your MODERATOR POWERS :slight_smile:

“IN case” I video recording this I recorded your stupidity and your MEGA SUPREMACY over my posts.

You are OVERUSING your POWERS and I’ll going to show how wrong you are, are you happy??

I told you YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT A CAT IS, maybe your cat is USING you LOLL :slight_smile:

I’m also an ANTI TROL and ANTI FAKE NEWS MACHINE that you can’t even DREAM to counter.

BTW Under 3 Minutes so far :wink:

Ban this Mr. CENSORER FLORINA the FAKE KITTEN LOOL :slight_smile:

I know those SUBS are very ANNOYING LOOL :slight_smile: