[Bug report] Crafting logging off, materials disappear

When I go afk I tend to craft a lot. Gunpowder, low grade fuel, tools, etc. As I was crafting gunpowder while watching a movie today the server crashed (disconnected: timed out, my Internet was working fine). Shit happens I thought and I logged back in after a few minutes. As I come back online I notice the 150 gunpowder I was crafting was still queued up, but only visually, I wasn’t actually crafting, and it couldn’t be cancelled either. The sulfur and charcoal was nowhere to be found even though I had sufficient space in my inventory where it would be put had I pressed cancel on crafting the gunpowder. So even though it’s not a huge deal to lose 3k sulfur two days before the wipe, I’d like you to fix so that if a person logs out or server crashes while said person is crafting, the crafting should be cancelled and the materials should be put back in the inventory, so that it doesn’t magically disappear. People tend to craft a lot when they go afk, it’s a shame they should have to risk losing it all due to ddosing hackers, or simply unstable connection.

what? that feature is still in there? i have reported that months ago…also when u have a disconnect…mats gone…