-Stacker
-Unbreakable
-Weight
-Wire

Admins:
Me - Owner
Dune - Admin
Monkey With a Gun - Admin

Info: This server is mostly for building, but I certainly won’t be offended if you come in just to socialize or do whatever. As long as you follow the rules, I couldn’t care less what you do. Just don’t bother people without their permission and we’ll all be fine.

Rules:

1. No spamming of props, text chat, or voice chat. This will result in a kick without warning.
  2. PVP Damage is ACTIVE at all times. Do not kill other players without their permission.
  3. Stay out of people’s bases, unless they give you permission to be in their base.
  4. Do not threaten to crash or hack the server. Do not crash/hack the server. You will be banned.
  5. This server is for mature builders. Mingebags and other griefers will be kicked on sight.
  6. If your balls haven’t dropped, don’t use voice chat (Male). Females are welcome to speak whenever they have something to say.

Love the…

“6. If your balls haven’t dropped, don’t use voice chat (Male). Females are welcome to speak whenever they have something to say.”

:smiley:

Can you tell us what makes this Build server different from the other 600+?

It runs on a diesel-powered HEMI engine.

What do you want to hear? It’s a build server. It happens to be hosted in the Western US and is overseen by yours truly.