Building Lag

I get a considerable amount of lag when i attempt to build, (ie, place a foundation, pillar, etc). It is to the point that whenever I attempt to build, I simply cannot. When i switch to a foundation, the framerate drops considerably low, and will only return back to normal when i switch back to something else. When i try to click around when i have a building material out, it will do nothing. I cannot place anything. The only building attempt that has been successful is placing barricades.

Does anyone else get this problem? If so, does anyone have a solution?

You should press F1 and check if your console is spamming a bunch of errors when its lagging and post them back here, also what computer specs?

Helk, I did not receive this error upon my last load in. However, this has happened before. When it was working, I was not receiving any funky console errors, as can be expected. If it happens again, I will be sure to report back.

Here are some of my specs:
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3200MB RAM
Page File: 1730MB used, 4666MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 650 Ti
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11C6&SUBSYS_30593842&REV_A1
Display Memory: 3338 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1994 MB
Shared Memory: 1343 MB
Current Mode: 1360 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Monitor Model: BBY LCD TV

Not sure if i can classify my experience as building lag but ever since iv’e made my complex 4 stories
high, iv’e started to encounter a great deal of lag… To the extent where i move 5 steps forward and then shortly 5 steps back.

When i leave my complex the lag seems to go away, I’m not sure if this is due to rendering other big buildings in the distance or just because of my ping i’m not sure…

(Ps I’ve downloaded The Rust unity files 3-4 times today, if anyone has any insight to this please let me know thanks)