BunnyHopping and TeaBagging

Made a little five-second script that I thought was worth releasing.

- What is it? -
A simple client-side script (you can use it on most servers) that makes you jump as soon as you touch the ground (BunnyHopping) or crouch rapidly (TeaBagging).

- How to install and use -

1. Place the file contained in the zip into this folder:
  1. Load Garry’s Mod (Restart or go into a new game (map change/reconnect))
  2. Open up console (If you don’t know how to do this, then you can’t use this!)
  3. Type “hop 1” (“hop 0” to turn it off)
  4. Exit console and hold jump while walking around!
  5. In console, type “teabag 1” (“teabag 0” to turn it off)
  6. Exit console and hold crouch while walking around or stand still! Preferably do this over dead bodies and say in chat “YOU JUST GOT TEABAGGED”
  7. To change how fast you teabag, use the command “teabag_interval #” where # is a number in seconds (default is 0.5)

- Notes -
[ul]
[li] There may be a glitch where you can’t jump nor can you use hop to enable jumping. This is a bug I’m too lazy to fix and reupload for, just open console and enter “-jump” and it’ll work!
[/li][li] This is just a five-second script, it is not something I want to use in a job application :confused:
[/li][/ul]
- Download -
http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=49507

Enjoy!

Nice i will be using this alot :smiley:

[lua]local bhopenabled = false
local bhoptoggle = true

local function bhopon()
bhopenabled = true
end

local function bhopoff()
bhopenabled = false
bhoptoggle = true
RunConsoleCommand("-jump")
end
concommand.Add("+bhop", bhopon)
concommand.Add("-bhop", bhopoff)

local function bhop()
if not bhopenabled then return end
RunConsoleCommand((bhoptoggle and “+” or “-”)…“jump”,"")
bhoptoggle = not bhoptoggle
end
hook.Add(“Think”, “jamhopper”, bhop)[/lua]

this is a better bhop script. just bind a key to +bhop and you’re ready to go.

Oh really hehe.

They both work pretty much the same!
Mine should actually be better as yours may run -jump as they hit the ground, causing them to have friction that frame.
Mine however, runs checks.

Well they both work, good work on yours :wink:

Looks great. I’m just wondering… Because this is an lua which is a kind of script thingy built into Garrys mod it cannot get you VAC banned, Right?

nope

You might find this useful. It’s a script me and ZpankR made. It enables bunny hopping in muliplayer by giving players momentum when jumping.

[lua]

if CLIENT then return end
local function BunnyHop(Ply, Key)
if Key == IN_JUMP and Ply:IsOnGround() then
local divide = 3
local vel = Ply:GetVelocity()/divide
Ply:SetVelocity(vel)
end
end
hook.Add(“KeyPress”, “BunnyHopHook”, BunnyHop)

[/lua]

Goes in shared

Edit:

uhh… now that I look at it, I don’t know why it’s shared. But oh well, it works.

Seems like a really good thing to have. I can’t access Gmod right now, but I will download it and try it once I have the chance.

And on the topic of bunny-hopping, there I found this Turbo-TF2 server in Team Fortress 2, lots of mods, and usually they have parachute, but instead they had bunny hopping.

Garry’s Mod is not VAC secured. If it was, every one of it’s users would be VAC banned. The way Lua works is just too much like a hack (changes memory).

It’s server-side D: Can’t use it on any server, and it’s only shared to make the client predict.

Good script, anyway :wink:

:lol: Awesome :smiley:

Do you even know how VAC works? It detects hacks that it “knows”. VAC2 is the only anti-cheat that bans you for hooking into the game etc… But I’m pretty sure that you still wouldn’t get b& because Lua is part of the game, not an 3rd party hack.

I don’t really want to start an argument, but VAC has no idea what is what with hacks. VAC just detects changes in the application’s memory space. Lua dynamically allocates alot of memory in a way that causes VAC to not know if it’s application or data space. I’m quite sure that it would activate.

On Topic: Maybe I need a video to make this a bigger hit.

VAC knows when you inject stuff into the hl2.exe.

That’s what I said!

Garry’s Mod is VAC secure, along with other mods that use Lua.

VAC doesn’t detect memory modification though.

It detects programs like Cheat Engine that modify memory in a certain way.

But it can be modified without being detected when you use Delphi and/or Assembly.

it’s “secure” in the sense that it will detect cheats but if you get vac banned you can still play on any garry’s mod server regardless of its anti-cheat status thus negating the point of even implementing VAC at all.

You can play on garrysmod when VAC banned, but not on other games.

REALLY