Buying rust

FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE asking about when to buy rust and questions about buying rust post herez

i hope that some people wont be jerks and give SMART ASS COMMENTS that arnt needed…
i’ll start off asking the questions: when it goes to like $50 and everyone hits the buy button even if they are sold out are you still able to get a key even if you are on the paypal page?

times: I live in america… so i will only tell you about american times in the eastern time when to hopefully buy keys at the right time.

wake up at 9:00 am and buy at 11:00 am or 12:00am prob earlier if the time changes or people’s income changes :v:

GOOD LUCK.

thanks!!!

Ehh i just looked at the playrust/buy page i think you guys should start buying in like 3 or 2 hours (or a little later) if you got like 70-50 bucks

For anyone in Australia and more specifically South Australia looking to buy a key, you’re out of luck. The only time it gets to a reasonable price if around 5 AM so unless you plan on getting up extremely early there’s no way in hell you’re going to snag a copy at a reasonable price.