Cache and FastDL

Everything is working fine, however i have around 10+ fretta gamemodes running so that means, every time i change one little lua file all the cache files get updated. I’m not bothered about that bit, what is annoying is to generate all the lua files I must go in game and switch to each of the gamemodes. And then upload the cache files to the website.

What else can I do?

have a local webserver and use a virtual directory for the cache on the fastdl - problem solved :stuck_out_tongue:

You didn’t read the post, did you?

yeah i was just saying if he had a dedi it would make things much simpler; sorry for not making that clear in my original post

some gamehosts provide you with a fastdl and allow you create virtual directories too so it wasnt entirely irrelevant

Configure apache on your webserver to retrieve the Cache from your server instead of its default directory.
If you’re using TCAdmin it should do that anyway… unless you’re using a terrible host.

Configure apache on your webserver to retrieve the Cache from your server instead of its default directory.
If you’re using TCAdmin it should do that anyway… unless you’re using a terrible host.

I’m on my own dedicated server, there is no shitty gamehost involved.

which web server are you using?