Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombie Models?

Hello there. I was wondering if someone has ported the zombie models from Call of Duty: Black Ops? I think I’ve seen a few where people have ported the Russian models, but I’m not sure if anyone has ported the other types of zombies from the other maps? If anyone could please let me know if anyone has, that would be great. Thanks.

Considering that the zombies from Black Ops are essentially the same as the ones from World at War, you probably could’ve found this if you took a moment to search.

Or what about the ones from Moon,Shangri-la,Ascension,etc…

Well, they only said Black Ops, so I was going by the assumption that they were wanting what came with the game originally. The zombies from the expansions were still being worked on the last time I heard anything about them, but that’s all I know.

Yes actually, that’s what I meant, I apologize for not being more specific. For the DLC packs, I’ve only seen some of the Soviet Spetsnaz zombie models from the Ascension map pack. I have yet to see any from Shi No Numa, Five, etc. And not to mention the new ones in Black Ops 2. It would be nice to see someone release all variants. :confused: