can anyone help me with server stuff?

just created a server. got assmod working, have DarkRP running… now i just need to do a few little tweaks left… things like, when i buy a shipment it wont release a gun when i hit “e”. or when i buy a pistol its frozen in the air. cannot pickup money from printer, and also id like to get rid of a few jobs… anyone who can help with this i would really appreciate
thanks,

Most of those problems are because the server doesn’t have CSS content installed on it. Doing so will fix nearly all the problems you have.

really? cool thanks

[editline]08:42PM[/editline]

sorry for noob question but would i put the CSS meterials, modles, sound,bin, config, all that stuff into my SRCDS/orangebox/garrysmod?

yep or you can run this in your hlds update tool

hldsupdatetool -command update -game "Counter-Strike Source" -dir C:\srcds

didnt work at all. i all the stuff into the server thing and still nothing, and whenever i run HLDS update tool it opens then closes very fast

Well, it looks like you weren’t the one who installed the Garry’s Mod server. Btw, use CMD prompt. Also google is your friend.

this is anoying…

You have been told how to fix it here if you don’t understand you shouldn’t be running a server

im telling u iv done this serveral times, iv reinstaled the server 3 times now doing EXACYLY what the fourms have said to do