Can anyone make a game-list icon for my Sourcemod?

I don’t know if this is the correct section for this, but I was hoping someone could make an icon for my Sourcemod that goes in the games list. I sort of have one, but I don’t have any good photo-editing software except for paint.net and it isn’t really helpful, and I’m knee deep in work for it.

I would kind of like it to be like the Orange Half-Life 2 Logo with a Nice ‘G’ in the middle. But if you make something totally different I don’t mind, as long as it’s cool :v: My mod is called ‘G-Mans Proposition’ and I’m working on the 3rd level. The icon I had previously was a picture of G-Man but the light was changed and it looked cool and all, but it didn’t really fit it correctly, as the mood of the game really isn’t like that. I can’t upload the picture because it’s not in a correct format.

:siren: If you make a good icon, and I use it, (With your permission of course :v:/) You can have your name in the credits of the Mod (If you want to of course) :siren:

Wrong spot buddy.

You might have a better luck in the creativity section if you’re looking for a design.

Okay, sorry. I didn’t really have a clue as to where to put this, but I’m hoping someone will still be able to help :slight_smile: