Can hackers detect...

Hey guys!

First, a note to mods. If this post breaks forum rules, I’m really sorry, I wasn’t sure.

All I want to know is whether or not esp hackers can detect small stashes campfires and furnaces?

(User was banned for this post ("Don't make cliff-hanger thread titles, read the rules sticky before posting here and use the hackers discussion thread." - postal))

I believe they can. I’ve seen a picture coming by on this forum where someone was playing and could see everything. They had boxes around players, storage, sleepers etc.

I don’t know how they do it, and frankly I don’t want to know. All you need to know is. If you have a stash somewhere and someone who is using this particular cheat. They will find your stuff…

Best defence: Loads of walls/doors in between and hope the cheater can’t bypass those.

Note: Should you try and get this cheat, VAC will find you and ban you (I hope). So sayeth Steam.

Thanks. I was wondering because I was thinking that maybe I could use campfires to store my stuff instead of crates. Or small stashes here and there. But if they can detect them then it doesn’t really matter. But at the same time, they are less likely to go for a small stash than for a large crate.