Can I Play Rust? Please help I need professional help!

I just bought the Lenovo K450 and it’s coming in the mail soon. But I am dieing to find out what FPS you think I will get when I play one lowest settings. It’s upgradable so I know I need a better GPU but I would like to know the FPS I can run on lowest, medium, and highest setting. Please reply if you think this desktop will work. I think I got a good deal on it for only $470. Looking to upgrade it soon.

Processor: Intel Quad Core i5-4430 (3.00 GHz up to 3.20 GHz, 6MB L2 Cache)
Operating System: Windows 8 Standard 64 - English
GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 630M 2GB Graphics Card
RAM: 8 GB (2 x 4GB) PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM 1600MHz UDIMM Memory
Hard Drive: 1 TB 7200RPM Serial ATA 2.5" Hard Drive

AND I KNOW THIS COMPUTER IS ALRIGHT BUT IT WAS CHEAP AND BEST DESKTOP I COULD FIND AT THE MOMENT! :slight_smile:

(User was banned for this post ("didn't read the sticky, missed the "CAN I RUN RUST" thread" - postal))

You definitely got a good deal, 4th gen I5 isn’t bad for that price. You picked up a good tower and your game should run smoothly, but beware of the current problem and don’t get it confused for you computer being broken. :3 a Nvidia 630 could be upgraded though in the future. Grab a 660 or 750/760 if you have the money. :3 You’ll get a better bang for your buck, but make sure you check your power supply and see if you have enough wattage for the card. :3

There’s a thread for this sort of stuff already. If you read the sticky you would know. http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1334691