Can only hear gun sounds out of left ear.

I hope this is under the right section, but anyways, I downloaded a weapon pack for my server ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=132835998&searchtext=all+dod ) and installed it on both the server and on my game. For some reason I can only hear the gun sounds out of my left ear. My headseat is working fine, my friends joined and they said they had the same problem. I haven’t had a chance to talk with the creator yet but does anyone have any idea why this is happening? Thanks in advance!

theres not much you can do besides extracting the addon and fixing the LR balance yourself or telling the creator to fix it

Yes, but here’s the weird thing, These guns we’re working fine over a year ago. I had extracted them using GMAD Extractor last year in august. All the sounds worked fine. When i go into the files and find the sound folder, all of the sounds in there play fine. The minute I load them up into GMOD they only play out the left ear. I checked both my client side and server side sounds and they both work fine. GMOD has to be changing them to left ear or something, it makes no sense!