Can SomeOne Check Over This Please

My idea was to make a quick function in which it tells all server admins in their console who was killed by a prop and who owned that prop, to prevent prop killing
I ended upp with this code that I put together quickly, would someone please check it over for me and correct/tell me what is wrong so that I may try to fix it

[lua]if (SERVER) then

function WhosPropIsIt( victim, inflictor, killer )
	if inflictor:GetDamageType() == DMG_CRUSH then
		umsg.Start( "SayPropOwner" )
		umsg.String( victim:Nick() )
		umsg.String( inflictor:GetPhysicsAttacker():Nick() )
		umsg.End()
	end
end
hook.Add( "PlayerDeath", "WhosPropIsIt", WhosPropIsIt )

end

if (CLIENT) then

function SayPropOwner( msg )
	if !ply:IsAdmin() then return false end

local victim = msg:ReadString()
	local killer = msg:ReadString()
	print(victim.." Was Killed By "..killer.."'s Prop")
end
usermessage.Hook( "SayPropOwner", SayPropOwner )

end[/lua]

Thanks a lot :smiley:

First of all: Not all props give CRUSH damage, sawblades will give different damage types.
Second: Do not name it “SayPropOwner” as it’s kinda generic, and doesn’t really fit the need, use something like “MsgPropPhysAttacker”
Third: Change print to Msg, I can be mistaken, but I guess print doesn’t quite work.

local function RemovePropDamage(ent, inflictor, attacker, amount, dmginfo)
	if ent:IsPlayer() and ((dmginfo:GetDamageType() == DMG_CRUSH) or (dmginfo:GetDamageType() == 5)) then
		dmginfo:SetDamage(0)
	end
end

hook.Add("EntityTakeDamage", "RemovePropDamage", RemovePropDamage)

This code I’ve made quite a long ago would stop prop killing, first check is for normal prop damage, second one will go ahead and check if there was damage from sawblades (SLASH+CRUSH).
I bet there IS a better way of checking it, but I’m too lazy to see how to deal with those binary checks.

Thanks a lot, that’s going to help A LOT :smiley:

Woo woop.

Very useful.

Anyway of making it so the prop does not collide with player on hit.

This is from an old backup, I had one that didn’t collide, must be quite easy to do so.

Where would i put this brillian code?