Can someone show me how to run two or three Gmod servers on one machine?

My plan is to run three gmod servers on one machine. The specs and bandwidth are all there.

My issue is, how do I do it? Do I just install one server, then copy it twice to two different folders and then for each servers command line set a different port? Like
27015 1st
27016 2nd
27017 3rd?

My issue is, I want the ban lists and dupes to be synced, so should I simply run all three servers off of the same scrds install? I can make each server launch with a generic server.cfg, then run its own custom CFG from the command line. Then they would share ban lists and dupes.

The issue is, RCON, I heard that if you try to use RCON with two servers on the same IP, only one will work. Also, I am afraid having three servers running off the same files will cause issues.

Does anyone run more than one server on a machine, and how did you do it?

go to scrds.com. They have everything you need.

here’s a video

All you do is rename one folder.

C:\srcds\orangebox\srcds.exe -console -game garrysmod +map gm_construct +maxplayers 16 -autoupdate
C:\srcds\orangebox2\srcds.exe -console -game garrysmod +map gm_construct +maxplayers 16 -autoupdate
C:\srcds\orangebox3\srcds.exe -console -game garrysmod +map gm_construct +maxplayers 16 -autoupdate

Hmm, but then my dupes won’t be synced, nor ban lists.

I read somewhere theres a plugin for ULX admin mod, that lets bans be saved over a database for multiple servers.
The dupes, I guess you will just have to suffer I’m Afraid

dude, there’s a -hostport */-port * for a reason

You could probably sync dupes with a script somehow.

You could ntfs junction your data and cfg folders, I’m not sure how that would turn out though.

This makes it easy: http://mirror.xenonservers.com/junction.exe

1st server hostport 27015
2nd server hostport 27016
3rd server hostport 27017