CannibisRP clan is seeking a Mapper/Texture/Modeler

The CannibisRP clan is seeking a Mapper/Texture/Modeler for our Our New serious Half life 2 RolePlay , Cannabis RolePlay. The Map we are requesting is as follows

1. An urban City reminiscent to City 18 or City 45 but has a gradual gradient to a White Forest style end, with a suitably sized Nexus.

If any one wishes to take the job… Cannibis Roleplay is willing to grant special privileges to our illustrious servers

We have a website, www.cannabisrp.com but its currently a WIP. so to contact us leave a comment on our old forms at

http://www.cannabisrp.freeforums.org Or Post a comment.

(I will add pictures of the script, at a later time.)

Perhaps make your thread title actually reflect the content of the first post?

Alright will do Thanks

City 18?

Isn’t it City 17? or are you thinking of some other game

dude there is a map called city 18, most of the Tacoscript servers use it.

There are rp maps called city 18 and city 45

Okay, I made you this map. It’s called RP_Drugs.

I copied bits of City 18 into white forest inn map. Looks good.

http://mediafire.com/download.php=yes&1880343

Enjoy.

On a serious note, You need reference pictures a such.

Dude Read the whole thing before saying stuff like you need pictures, I am adding pictures to the post on at a later time.

ikram learn to map it’s real easy

Mapping a big map like that takes a lot of time, and i don’t know anything about mapping. So your saying take a year to learn to map, and then map this map no way.

From what I can tell, you’re pretty much a ripoff of Taco and Banana, I’ve browsed your forums and such.

Your lack of a map design, layout, concepts, reference pics and idea makes it highly unlikely that you will get a custom map. You should have had those ready and posted when you made this thread.

I withdraw my interest in mapping for you.

Pfft, it doesn’t take that long to learn how to map. Aside from that; what’s so bad about City 18 or City 45?

Your interest, Dude your link sends you to a your a idiot fake link, Even if you wanted to do it i would say no. Anyways Its a Taco script 1, But it has been made so that you can do animations, Example /sit, /stand It is a taco script, but redone by our code, and Sql guy. There is custom weapons, that aren’t in taco script, and other things like a overlay for cps, so that your screen looks like your in a mask.

[editline]04:15PM[/editline]

We are looking for a for a map like city 18, but we want it to turn into a gradual gradient to a White Forest style end.

You mean, after the arrival of Gordon Freeman? After Nova Prospekt? When those mass-rebellions began? I don’t quite get what you mean by ‘White Forest style?’

I mean before Gordon Freeman, When white forest started up, and style i mean like the city will have like an outskirt, The outskirt will be more dead start “near the city’s walls”, but then start to Change, looking more white forestry Untill it hits the white forest base.

A. This should be posted in Requests.
B. it dose not take a year to learn to map
C. I can help with lighting. I like your idea if I understand it corectly.
You want to make City 18 but after The portal is closed. So basicly lots of Friendly basses and a few combin ones. Correct?

This guy sounds like a rude asshole and is not very polite. I hope nobody is going do anything for this guy unless he changes how he act. Also you say dude way to much I doubt anyone here works on a ranch.

Its Before Gorden Freemen, But after the combine took over the world. And yes it should have been in Requests, my bad i thought that it would have gone under maps, and Like a lot of small hidden bases and one Big White forest base, for Rebels, And Big Sized Nexus with maybe Two or one outposts, for combine.

[editline]04:52PM[/editline]

Your a prick! Do you just wait on face punch all day waiting to slander other people? And Just because i say dude doesn’t mean i work on a ranch.

ok sounds good. If you need help with lighting I am your guy.

Alright.