Cannot click on ANY SERVER or Option

I have tried updating the game, reinstalling the game. im trying launch options. changing settings, graphics, im updating direct x. so far none of this has helped me. i dont see why this wouldnt not of been addressed en masse by now. this is absurd to pay 20 for a game in alpha or not and not even be bale to get into any server of any kinds. id appreciate some info or an official response. that or a rebate when i send an email to the dev.

I am having the same issue and my topic is just dying.
Did you buy the game from Steam as well? I’m assuming so because you said you paid $20.
I thought that once you downloaded/installed the game from the library, you had to activate the game with a key.

I HAVE THE DEFINITIVE ANSWER FOR THIS PROBLEM. I RESEARCHED ALL AVENUES TRIED ALL THINGS AND HAVE NOW CONCLUDED AFTER HELPING OTHERS TO KNOW THE ANSWER. THIS HAS WORKED FOR ME AND ANYONE I HAVE HELPED. GO INTO OPTION ANS WHERE IT SAYS RENDER QUALITY I THINK DRAG IT DOWN HALFWAY RO SO AND SPAM CLICK THE APPLY CHANGES GO TO THE SERVER MENU AGAIN AND VOILA YOU CAN NOW CLICK THE SERVER!! YOUR WELCOME IN ADVANCE.

[editline]25th December 2013[/editline]

I HAVE THE DEFINITIVE ANSWER FOR THIS PROBLEM. I RESEARCHED ALL AVENUES TRIED ALL THINGS AND HAVE NOW CONCLUDED AFTER HELPING OTHERS TO KNOW THE ANSWER. THIS HAS WORKED FOR ME AND ANYONE I HAVE HELPED. GO INTO OPTION ANS WHERE IT SAYS RENDER QUALITY I THINK DRAG IT DOWN HALFWAY OR SO AND SPAM CLICK THE APPLY CHANGES GO TO THE SERVER MENU AGAIN AND VOILA YOU CAN NOW CLICK THE SERVER!! YOUR WELCOME IN ADVANCE.

OMG THANK YOU IT WORKED.

no problem

I tried it at 50%. I’ll try lower but so far it hasn’t worked