Cannot correctly install Dear Sister addon

I put it in the directory gmod/gmod

When I use it, the image is the error image instead of a gun, and the music doesnt come up.
I have the latest version of Gmod, 11
Also, the gun floats in the air instead of droping to the ground after I use it

Put it in the addons folder

I think I tried that too, and it didn’t work, but just to be safe…

Also get winrar and unzip it

Nope, it doesn’t work when you put it in your addons folder. Actually, it only shows the hahagun when you put it in the addons folder.

[editline]12:49PM[/editline]

Well, I know that, lol. (actually, I have 7zip, but that unzips too)

[editline]01:42PM[/editline]

Well, I know that, lol. (actually, I have 7zip, but that unzips too)

My god your far behind I have Garry’s Mod 75 :downs:
I’ll download this and see if I can’t get it to work but while I’m doing that what other addons do you have

lol, yup, I’m behind the times. 64 more versions of GMOD added since 2/21/10

I was wondering if anybody would ask me what addons I have. Well, at the moment I have:

Wait a sec, I fixed it :smiley:

I was just looking at the files, and I found out that I was exxstracting it the wrong way. I was extracting the lua and Dearsister in the fmod/gmod directory, instead of going INTO the Dearsister file, and extracting those into the gmod/gmod directory Thank you all for helping me though :smiley:

[editline]06:45PM[/editline]

lol, yup, I’m behind the times. 64 more versions of GMOD added since 2/21/10

I was wondering if anybody would ask me what addons I have. Well, at the moment I have:

Wait a sec, I fixed it :smiley:

I was just looking at the files, and I found out that I was exxstracting it the wrong way. I was extracting the lua and Dearsister in the fmod/gmod directory, instead of going INTO the Dearsister file, and extracting those into the gmod/gmod directory Thank you all for helping me though :smiley: