Cannot find file specified (Compile error) ?

** Executing...
** Command: "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\conn08\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vbsp.exe"
** Parameters: -game "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\conn08\half-life 2 episode two\ep2" "C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Map Work\Adv.Labs 1"

Valve Software - vbsp.exe (May 19 2009)
2 threads
materialPath: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\conn08\half-life 2 episode two\ep2\materials
Error opening C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Map Work\Adv.Labs 1: File C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Map Work\Adv.Labs 1, line 1: No such file or directory.

** Executing...
** Command: "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\conn08\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vvis.exe"
** Parameters: -game "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\conn08\half-life 2 episode two\ep2" "C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Map Work\Adv.Labs 1"

Valve Software - vvis.exe (May 19 2009)
2 threads
reading c:\documents and settings\user\desktop\map work\Adv.bsp
Error opening c:\documents and settings\user\desktop\map work\Adv.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\conn08\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vrad.exe"
** Parameters: -both -game "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\conn08\half-life 2 episode two\ep2" "C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Map Work\Adv.Labs 1"

Valve Software - vrad.exe SSE (May 19 2009)

Valve Radiosity Simulator     
2 threads
[Reading texlights from 'lights.rad']
[48 texlights parsed from 'lights.rad']

Loading c:\documents and settings\user\desktop\map work\Adv.bsp
Error opening c:\documents and settings\user\desktop\map work\Adv.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: "C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Map Work\Adv.Labs 1.bsp" "c:\program files\steam\steamapps\conn08\half-life 2 episode two\ep2\maps\Adv.Labs 1.bsp"

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
  "The system cannot find the file specified."

Thats my comile log, the map is saved as a vmf and i goto run map, my settings all normal with HDR ticked.

How do i fix this?

Remove the period after “adv” and the space after “labs”.

You cant have periods, spaces or any other characters other then numbers, letters, and underscores. (Dashes? Not a 100% sure)

So change it to AdvLabs1

Ok thanks.